What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide. Currently, Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that start at five US dollars.
How Fiverr works
Sellers have the option to choose their starting price point. Sellers can even offer multiple price ranges by using Gig Packages. With Gig Packages, they can offer buyers different service packages at different prices.
Fiverr gig means a service poster with description. Actually what service you provide that describe details in your gig. A good looking and well-described gig can increase your sale.
Why do I join Fiverr?
1. Opportunity – Fiverr is a good opportunity for those who can offer something the public needs but can’t do themselves, such as creating a unique, eye-catching logo or optimizing a website. And if you can complete the gig quickly, you will be earning more per hour.
2. No bidding – It’s nice not to have to bid on jobs and just let the buyers come to you. Bidding can be time-consuming and frustrating especially when you know you can do a job but are rejected for reasons unknown.
3. Good for sellers in low cost of living countries – If you’re in a country where the cost of living is low as compared to countries with advanced economies, Fiverr does give you a chance to make a living wage. This is good. But don’t count on Fiverr to support you if you live in Manhattan.
4. Easy to Set Up – It’s easy to set up a gig as long as you can write a decent product description and have a decent photo/logo for your profile and your gigs. Even better, make a video, highlighting your offerings, for more sales.
5. Buyers are always looking for deals. Yes, buyers will buy almost anything if it’s cheap enough. And $5 is pretty cheap.
6. No cost to maintain your gigs – This is a good deal for those of us who like free stuff. If money were no object to you, then you would probably not be on Fiverr.
Steps to join Fiver and make money
Step1: Signing up
Step 2: Setup your first gig
Once you have chosen what service you’re going to sell, it’s time to set up your first gig!
- Your gig title will be very important and should be very basic as to the service you are offering. The “I will” is already done for you, you just have to start from the third word onwards.
- For example, you will just start typing “create a website for you” (no need for period or punctuations as they are not allowed) and you’ll see just below that box if your title is good enough or not.
- Next, select the category you had picked earlier when choosing what service to offer. You should also select any sub-category and options that Fiverr gives you as you select things.
- Search tags are important, they are words that will help people find your gig. Use all five if possible.Once this is all complete, click on the green “Save & Continue” button.
Step3: Working on order
Buyer place an order. And we start to do our job.
Let’s take a look on some Tutorial here[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMCJYjOnJLI&w=560&h=315]
I am Tuan from Vietnam. I am a programmer Freelancer at web scraping, web automation, Python scripting. I have worked for 7+ years in these fields.